Hands on Skills: How to use Twitter for your business.
Social media has over a billion users that are currently active on the platform. People from all over the globe use social media to connect or reconnect with individuals. Professionals use social media to advertise and network with other professionals. Therefore, professionals use social media to engage with their audience, and other professionals. Even so, it is highly recommended for those professionals to reach audiences for business interaction. Businesses rely on social media to interact as well as marketing. When it comes to social media for businesses, it is highly a priority to engage with your audience. So, how to use Twitter for your business?
Twitter is an interesting platform with 140 characters and hashtags. It is where most people just engage in hashtags to be a part of the conversation. Now, I want you to consider the next steps as an assignment for you to acknowledge the do’s & don’ts when setting up a business page on Twitter.
The ten do’s.
The Ten don’ts.
- Personal usages
- Hate Speech
The way you use twitter for your business is by being more aware and conscience of your business practices. Know what your 140 character words will be and how you going to reach your audience. The best way to get results for your business is by using hashtags to get impressions which are like views in a way. The higher your impressions are, the more conversions you will get for your business. Conversions are when people click on what you advertise or say on twitter. It is difficult for a business to get sells digitally. However, if you grasp it, you may get results that can be sells. Here is what I want you to do as of developing hands on skills on Twitter.
- Set up a Twitter page for your business
- Add contacts
- Make sure your page is set from logo to website link
- Type 4 to 6 messages using hashtags from trending topics
- 140 words has to be about brand awareness which is soft selling your brand
- Explain your business through two messages
- Present a product or service through two messages
- Leave a link in one message
- Use a picture or video of your product or service in one message
- Interact with curious consumers.
- Be transparent and confident in your pitch
- Sell your brand mission and vision to the consumers
- Repeat each of these steps again each week or month.
You will see results within these steps. However, there is no guarantee on getting sells. It depends on your pitch and product. Have to find a way to persuade your audience into buying your product or service.
Good luck and keep practicing